Get your hands on 12 Bay to Bay Film Review sessions with coach Chad Gordon!
- Access to the Film Review portal with resources, discussion, and archives on all 12 hours of film reviews
- Watching film is one of the best ways to improve your skills and volleyball IQ without actually playing
- Coach Chad will overview the highest level Olympic, Professional, and Collegiate matches to help peel back some of the strategies, tactics, and patterns for you to use in your own game
- Simple, actionable strategies that players can put into effect during team training
- Topics include: how to utilize speed and space in your offense, overloading zones to create mismatches, the secret of the "power tip", how to watch film of yourself, and how to scout your opponent.
All 12 Film Review sessions are available on demand.